|Based in Launceston, Tasmania
Full-time/Part time Negotiable
$65,000 - $75,000
- Growing brand with global reach operating out of little old Tassie.
- Opportunity to flex your creative muscles. We want crazy, bold and fun ideas.
- Willing to work with and up-skill chosen applicant
We are an Australian e-commerce home and living brand based in Launceston, Tasmania. Our small, family-owned business is focused on people and passionate about delivering beautiful products to homes across Australia.
The foundation for our business values and culture is defined by our Christian faith and desire to honour Jesus in everything we do.
You will come with:
- Demonstrable skills in creating compelling and engaging content
- Expertise in videography, production, editing, and post-production
- Hands-on skills, with ability to work with a team to develop and execute content creation from start to finish
- Create and execute campaigns that fit with our overall content and marketing strategy
- Able to learn how to analyse and report on campaign performance, using insights to improve future
- Ability to create UGC-style content for social media in-house and also brief external content creators.
It's a Bonus if you have:
- Great communication skills and willingness to appear in videos as the brand spokesperson.
- Experience with motion graphics or animation.
- Experience in audio design and mixing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to brainstorm ideas, develop video concepts, and align content with broader marketing campaigns.
- Drive the creative process for social media strategy and content creation, positioning Ivory & Deene at the forefront of the dynamic social media industry.
- Support marketing efforts by devising strategies for major events such as brand campaigns, significant product releases, promotions, and partnerships.
- Monitor the landscape and advocate for social and digital trends internally, influencing the brand and business strategies
- Audience-Centric Content: Understand our target audience and create content that resonates with them, encouraging shares, likes, and comments to increase social media presence.
- Social Media Expertise - In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, content formats, and best practices to create engaging and shareable videos.
- Filming Expertise: Utilise both Professional Cameras and iPhone devices to capture high-quality video footage that aligns with our brand's style and storytelling.
- Conceptualise, film and edit Facebook ads, TikToks and YouTube Shorts and short-form social video.
- YouTube Channel Management: Manage and grow our YouTube channel by planning and executing video content strategies, optimising SEO, and fostering viewer engagement.
- Creativity and Storytelling - Strong storytelling abilities and creative vision to deliver compelling narratives through video content.
- Capturing BTS and content on the set of our photoshoots.
How to Apply:
Please send through your resume, cover letter and online portfolio (not compulsory) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted and start date will be negotiated. We look forward to receiving your applications!