Your right to be treated well
- Our support team will treat you with respect and dignity.
- Our support team will treat you fairly and speak honestly.
- Our support team will protect your personal information and only use it for the right reasons.
- We will provide good quality products that are true to the images, descriptions and specifications seen on our website.
Your right to purchase our products
- You have the right to make choices and decisions about the products you receive.
- You have the right to the information you need to make good choices.
- You have the right to have someone help you make the best choices – an advocate or support person.
- You have the right to get help accessing services in the community.
Your right to speak out
- You have the right to complain about the products.
- You have the right to a reply as quickly as possible.
- If you still are not happy, you have the right to complain again, or talk with the NDIS Commission.
You can help
- Make sure to correctly provide your contact information when purchasing.
- Choose someone to support you make decisions – an advocate, friend or family member.
- Treat our support team with fairness, honesty and respect.
- Give us honest feedback about our products and service.