Ivory & Deene Pty Ltd is an Australian based company who is committed to providing the best product and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Refund Policy.
Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at ivoryanddeene.com.au.
Change of mind
- If you have simply changed your mind we do provide refunds, however, the following applies:
| In saleable condition
| Unused (unaltered) with all original packaging
| Returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable)
| Not subject to the exclusions listed below
| The exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of receipt of item(s).
After 14 days from receipt of goods a store credit will apply.
Change of Address’s can be submitted through the free My Post account.
- Ivory & Deene, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
All items must be checked on arrival and claims made immediately by emailing the customer care team. We do not accept claims if the items(s) have been altered in any way e.g. a light has been installed and the chain shortened.
- If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the relevant item within a reasonable time.
- Ivory & Deene will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy. A photo must be provided to the Ivory & Deene team supporting the claim.
- Refunds will be given using your original payment method. Original and return shipping is non-refundable.
- If the order was returned due to an incorrect address or the package was unclaimed, Ivory & Deene has the right to charge for the product to be re-shipped.
Gift or bonus with purchase and bundled items
- Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
Privacy when making a return
- Ivory & Deene is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of Ivory & Deene research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
- If products are on sale they will not be refunded, unless faulty.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact email@example.com